The Elder Scrolls Vl

For the latest happenings in the world of videogames
sleepery jeem

The Elder Scrolls Vl

Post by sleepery jeem » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:47 am

Teaser trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkFdqqyI8y4

:| looks like the game is several years away as it is still in pre-production, still nice to see it I just hope it will stay single player....but after 76 I doubt it.
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

One-armed dwarf

Re: The Elder Scrolls Vl

Post by One-armed dwarf » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:51 pm

With how far out this looks one wonders if they've taken on board the way Witcher 3 and Breath of the Wild went with open world stuff and are doing the AC: Origins thing of rethinking their own stuff.

I think also that although not anywhere near as popular as TES Dark Souls shows that you can have some hard edges on your game without alienating everyone. This is the thing I would like to see in VI. A world exploring WRPG which pushes back against you and isn't purely an action title.

Fallout 4 felt out of time when it released.

I am not a fan of Skyrim at all but I'm totally prepared to be absorbed by one of these games again if they can make it more than a breezy power trip through a fantasy world.

Cause otherwise I think Bethesda's mantle will be threatened and the TES series will become the COD of its genre. It's not at that point yet
🌚

sleepery jeem

Re: The Elder Scrolls Vl

Post by sleepery jeem » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Elder Scrolls 6 RELEASE DATE Window Confirmed by Bethesda?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYtwN9CsY68

So yes years.
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.