Issue 190 feedback thread

Want to air your opinion on the latest issue of games™? Step inside...
merman

Issue 190 feedback thread

Post by merman » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:35 pm

COVER FEATURE
Brave New World - how Ubisoft Montreal are changing the template to make Assassin's Creed Origins the most immersive game of the series yet, and not a mini-map in sight

EDITORIAL
Jonathan Gordon introduces the new Access section, mixing previews, hands-on experience and interviews.

FEATURES
15 Ways Destiny 2 is changing - a look at how Bungie has revamped so much of the game for its September launch
Making the personal playable with Nina Freeman - the designer and writer on her rise through the industry and working on Tacoma
House of Flying Combos - how SloCap's impressive first game Absolver will look and play differently to other fighting games
The Best Year In Gaming - the years that have defined gaming and the key titles to look back at

REVIEWS
Splatoon 2
Tacoma
Black The Fall
Arizona Sunshine (PSVR)
Nex Machina
Hey! Pikmin (3DS)
Flip Wars
Ever Oasis
Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy
That's You!

ACCESS
Super Mario Odyssey 2 - the adventure of a lifetime?
Why we're so excited about Starfox 2 - the unreleased game arriving at last on the SNES Classic Mini
Doomfist and the perfection of Overwatch character design
Kingdom Hearts III is back on track
10 things you ought to know about Beyond Good & Evil 2
Why the Porsche 911 GT2 RS in Forza 7 is something to care about
How fans made Rainbow Six Siege into an eSport
The 'living comic' of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
Citizen Critics' Choice - the best and worst user ratings on Metacritic for current formats
Assessing the Power Level of Dragon Ball FighterZ

RETRO
The Retro Guide to Kirby - inhale this massive look back at the cuddly pink Nintendo mascot
Behind the Scenes of In Cold Blood - the passion that drove Charles Cecil's Revolution to create a new IP beyond point & click
Retro Interview: Jeff Briggs - the Firaxis founder on music, game design and his time at Microprose
Game Changers: Breakout - how Atari's arcade hit grew out of Pong, and eight games that show Breakout's influence

FAVOURITES
The Vault - the Nintendo 2DSXL under the spotlight, with more clothing, books, collectibles and a Zelda-themed board game
Why I Love - Shadow of the Colossus, Overcooked

On sale Thursday 10th August
Issue 191 due 7th September

sleepery jeem

Re: Issue 190 feedback thread

Post by sleepery jeem » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:31 pm

:( unfortunately I cant comment on this one as the only stockist in Ayr seems sold out, tempted to restart a sub but I found I only buy 8-10 a year.
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

Maryokutai

Post by Maryokutai » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:49 am

Won't that cost you more or less the same though if you buy almost all of them separately anyway?

big mean bunny

Post by big mean bunny » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:36 am

It's a really good issue Jeem :)

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:55 pm

:| rubbing it in is just mean..... :!: ....oh ! wait Big MEAN Bunny I get it now :roll:
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.