Doomed, we're all Doomed : And yet the world still turns.

When the other folders just won't do!
One-armed dwarf
Location: L̜͙̮̖̘͇͌̇o̤̞̭͕͗̿̄ͭͩ̄̉n̝̜̬̩͢d҉͖̥̣̙̹͚̭ơ̾͑̿̽̅n̫̜̘͉̰͍̄ͥ̍̾̇̽

Re: Noexit the Donald and the New Puritans: Doomed, we're all Doomed

Post by One-armed dwarf » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:35 am

Well she wasn't PM then.

It's just when you have a situation where a sitting PM has a visit like this upset by this Machiavellian cunt behind the scenes egging the President on.

How he has greater privilege of access to Trump than the PM, it's not right.
🌚

regemond

Post by regemond » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:37 am

Pious the chosen wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:33 am
One-armed dwarf wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:00 am
what a ridiculous situation that a guy like Farage could hijack things like that behind the scenes embarrassing the PM

Wasn't that what led to Brexit in the first place? :P

merman

Post by merman » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:18 pm

Trump now trying to claim he never said that and the US-UK relationship is "indispensable".

We don't believe you orange-faced baboon.

One-armed dwarf

Post by One-armed dwarf » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Trump has called The Sun fake news lol.

He would be right except he's wrong in this one instance.

It was a taped interview as well, uploaded to their website.
🌚

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:26 pm

I just don’t understand what he’s gig is. He says one thing to one place, then another thing to another place, talks shit about [Insert what you like] over here, then meets with [what you inserted] and says nice things, then goes around saying he solved the issue when he didn’t do anything.

I think the only real success he has had is with N Korea. And as bizarre as it is to say Donald Trump solved N Korea, 1) We’ll never really know what talks were happening behind the scenes and 2) I’m not sure how good it is if one bat shit crazy dictator u-turned because of how crazy Trump is. Like what is that saying?

I don’t know, dude. Not even on a political level, but just on a day to day basis of talking to people I don’t know how he survives. Unless he just says everything people want to hear until they leave or everyone is just saying yes because of the money.

I don’t know.

Sly Reflex

Post by Sly Reflex » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:20 pm

Murdoch's news usually is fake news though.

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:23 am

We hate Trump protests.

:lol: :lol: :lol: was watching France 24 yesterday and as expected they had a reporter in the crowds asking people why they where demonstrating.

Second guy they interviewed repeated the set mantra " save the babies, he's a pig" etc.etc.etc.

But his last words had me almost falling off my chair (now why 24 didn't edit this out I don't know) he actually said " And it makes us feel good" :lol: :lol: :lol:

#VirtueSignallingFTW

:lol: added to that in every shot you could see someone selfing in the background :lol:

Now don't get me wrong i'm sure there where a few there that actually believed they where doing making a difference, but for most it was just another chance to post " Look at me, i'm cool hip and with it".

:lol: ahh humanity how I love thee.
Treating men and women the same makes them different, and treating them differently makes them the same.

Dr. Stewart-Williams.

One-armed dwarf

Post by One-armed dwarf » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:35 am

Who cares if there are virtue signallers there. There always is and it isn't even important anyway.

Apparently Trump was hurt by the baby blimp, didn't feel welcome London he says. Poor guy.

The Scots well know how to protest Trump given his previous cuntishness when he tried to force a man to leave his home so he could bulldoze it for his golf course.
🌚

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:05 pm

One-armed dwarf wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:35 am
The Scots well know how to protest Trump given his previous cuntishness when he tried to force a man to leave his home so he could bulldoze it for his golf course.
Oh you mean like the 68 year old granny Glasgow council (SNP controlled) forced out of her home awhile back, aye your right Whey'like us indeed.

Anyway…..

Hypocrisy is something that I see as amusing mostly but Fridays attack on Gerry Adams and Bobby Storey resulted in some of the blackest hypocrisy to exist in the world after Adams bemoaned the danger to his grandchildren.

:| Well Gerry lets look back at all those little children you wanted to keep safe.

26th June 1970 Creggan : 2 children murdered.

21st July 1972 Belfast : 2 children murdered.

4th Feb 1974 Yorkshire : 2 children murdered.

21st Nov 1974 Birmingham : 1 child murdered.

27 Aug 1979 Mullaghmore : 2 children murdered.

:| and that's not including the Market street bombing which murdered 11 children as we let that one slip on a technically as it was the "Real IRA" .

So from one Catholic to another Gerry, next time someone throws a bomb at your house go sit on it and do us all a favour.
Treating men and women the same makes them different, and treating them differently makes them the same.

Dr. Stewart-Williams.

Pious the chosen

Post by Pious the chosen » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:02 pm

Funnily enough, I just quickly caught the headline about Gerry Adams today.. and no f*cks were given :|

One-armed dwarf

Post by One-armed dwarf » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:28 pm

Couldn't happen to a nicer person. Orphaned Jean Mconvilles kids cause her husband was an informant or some shit, denies to this day.
🌚

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:14 pm

:!: ooh now this is interesting, posted previously on how the hard left and momentum has and continues to gerrymander the voting system within the Labour party.

8) have no issue with this myself, the more unelectable Labour makes itself the better, but news today shows that other groups have taken advantage of the new system to their own advantage...

Enfield Council "taken over" by Religious Cult https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/labo ... -5f9qrhf68

Elections that put members of a religious minority, including six from one family, in the town hall

Up to a dozen Labour councillors in Enfield, north London, were deselected in the run-up to May’s elections, or stood down to avoid deselection, and replaced by members of the Alevi community, a religious minority comprising Turks and Kurds.

Large numbers of Kurdish and Turkish members joined the party ahead of the selection process. More than 40% of the council’s ruling Labour group is now Kurdish, Turkish or Turkish Cypriot, though the three groups together make up only 10% of the borough’s population.

:| Sticky wicket for Labour I think as accusations of racist or religious bigotry are sure to follow if their investigation into the selections leads to reselection or a new vote.

But this does open the door to other groups abusing the system to their advantage, be interesting to see hoe Labour handle's this.

Dr. Stewart-Williams.

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:45 pm

How many people watch a lot of YT and how many people actually use the like button? I would say nearly a 100% of my programming is through YT and I never use the like buttons and have less than 20 subscriptions.

One-armed dwarf

Post by One-armed dwarf » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:59 pm

The only thing I have ever liked is the DMC5 trailer so I can watch it again and again.
🌚

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:23 pm

Not only do I never press the like button, I never even think about pressing the like button until you get to the end of the video and someone says “Don’t forget to press the like button” and it’s like no fuk off