Video Games +

Chat about anything you like, as long as it's games related.
DifferentClass

Re: Video Games +

Post by DifferentClass » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:06 pm

maf-me-quick wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:12 am
I decided I’m going to make a new video game franchise called Assassin’s Cheese. I don’t know what’s it’s about yet, or what you do in it, or how you play it. But I do know it is about Assassin’s and cheese

#strongstartsunday
Sorry, I'll have to ask you to stop because I'm working on Assasin's Feed: A Pac-man inspired game where you go around a maze eating time period inspired snacks while four Templars chase you and four special snacks are placed in the corners of the maze that get you so excited when you eat them hidden blades pop from your sleeves and you have a finite amount of time to stab Templars in the neck for points.

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:01 am

That’s bullshit I will sue

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:07 pm

If you can tell me 3 things that happen in Bioshock 2 without looking it up I will give you a gold star

One-armed dwarf
Location: L̜͙̮̖̘͇͌̇o̤̞̭͕͗̿̄ͭͩ̄̉n̝̜̬̩͢d҉͖̥̣̙̹͚̭ơ̾͑̿̽̅n̫̜̘͉̰͍̄ͥ̍̾̇̽

Post by One-armed dwarf » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:10 pm

Code: Select all

u are big daddy
it was originally called sea of dreams
dlc is called minerva's den
🌚

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:11 pm

Doesn’t count

One-armed dwarf

Post by One-armed dwarf » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:17 pm

BioShock 2 opens on New Year's Eve, 1958 (two years before the events of the first game), as Subject Delta patrols Rapture with his Little Sister, Eleanor. Eleanor is separated from Delta by her mother, Sofia Lamb, who uses a mind control plasmid on Delta to make him shoot himself. Ten years later, Delta awakens, revived by Little Sisters under the control of Eleanor. Delta is drawn towards Eleanor by their past Big Daddy-Little Sister connection. Brigid Tenenbaum encounters Delta, and explains that unless Delta reunites with Eleanor, he will fall into a coma. With the help of the Little Sisters under Eleanor's control and Tenenbaum's ally, former enterpreneur Augustus Sinclair, Delta makes his way towards Lamb's stronghold. Traveling through the city, Delta encounters members of the Rapture family such as Grace Holloway, a singer who had suffered under Ryan's unjust laws against revolt; Stanley Poole, a con artist whom had murdered many of the Family's members in Dionysus Square after foolishly trying to cover up his blunders from Lamb; and Gil Alexander, a respected scientist who worked at Fontaine Futuristics before Lamb transformed him into an encased monstrosity of flesh, who he can kill or spare, and learns Lamb's plan: she seeks to use ADAM to transform Eleanor into a perfect embodiment of her altruistic ideals. Lamb's ultimate goal is to have the collected minds and memories of everyone in Rapture become a part of Eleanor through the use of the genetic memory in ADAM, thus making her an "Embodiment of the Family" which Lamb believes will put an end to "The Self".

Delta arrives at a containment chamber where Eleanor is held, but Lamb captures him and severs his bond with Eleanor by temporarily stopping her heart. Though Eleanor survives, Delta begins to slowly die as the bond cannot be re-established. Using a Little Sister, Eleanor transforms herself into a Big Sister and breaks Delta from confinement. Together they head for an escape pod that Sinclair has arranged to leave Rapture. The two find that Lamb has converted Sinclair into Subject Omega, declaring that Delta should be what Sinclair is now, and Delta is forced to finish him off. After a final climactic showdown with the remnants of The Rapture Family in order to buy time for Eleanor to prepare the pod, Delta is forced to flood the area and escape in his suit. Eleanor and Delta make it to the escape pod but a bomb set by Lamb leaves Delta mortally wounded. Eleanor teleports and reaches the escape pod before the bomb blows, while Delta manages to grab onto the pod's side and climb aboard as it rises.

The game's ending depends on how the player interacted with the Little Sisters, and the fates of Holloway, Poole and Alexander within the game. Eleanor can save Sofia Lamb or force her to drown, depending on whether the player spared or executed the non-player characters. If Delta rescued all of the Little Sisters he will breathe his last breath in Eleanor's arms, the weather will be sunny and clean, then she will absorb his personality and memories and leave Rapture with the Little Sisters to change the world for the better, dropping the doll that one of the little sisters give her in the ocean, which slightly resembles Delta, in order to mourn his death, and to make his death count. If Delta harvested all of the Little Sisters then Eleanor will extract Delta's ADAM and become bent on world domination, the weather becoming dark and stormy as the corpses of Rapture's inhabitants float to the surface. A mix between rescuing and harvesting the little sisters gives the player a choice; either Eleanor can absorb his ADAM and become evil, or Delta can stop her and die, in which case Eleanor will mourn his death and make her own way in life.
🌚

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:27 pm

You cheating

One-armed dwarf

Post by One-armed dwarf » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:31 pm

I have a very good memory of things
🌚

regemond

Post by regemond » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:33 pm

He said three things. That was more than three.

Doesn't count.

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:57 pm

Good job, Regemond.

Dwarf you are demoted.

Regemond you are also demoted.

*OneTwo*

Post by *OneTwo* » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:08 pm

It had Big Sisters.

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:18 pm

Hey, ho. Clever nuts is here. I understand why your name is what it is now because you haven’t mastered the concept of counting to three :?

*OneTwo*

Post by *OneTwo* » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:26 pm

That's all I could remember 😔

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:30 pm

Not good enough. Go to your room and think about what you’ve done. Regemond is going to get demoted again at this rate.

regemond

Post by regemond » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:00 pm

Fuk did I do? This place is becoming a dicktatorship!!