My House Now

When the other folders just won't do!
maf-me-quick

My House Now

Post by maf-me-quick » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:35 pm

Jeems is off for a week playing with he’s meat or something so it’s up to me to hold the fort.

Obviously this is too much for a single individual so for the next week you all have different jobs that’s I think are best suited to you.

As talked about in the Christmas Thread Dwarf is the complaints officer for this week

Since he will be spending all he’s time sorting through all the complaints I have for him we are short of a probably-right-most-of-the-time but unyielding cynic. So I’m electing Shadowman to fill this role for the duration. I think he will do great at this. Remember to talk about books no one has heard of.

This leaves us short of an actual video game expert that plays everything to completion, can’t stop playing a game until it’s Platinum’d, and Platinum at least 4 games a day. I reviewed you bunch of scrubs and the obvious answer for this is me, but I’m busy, so I’m giving this Bellow. I think he will do excellent. Remember, Bellow, the catchphrase is “Every game is great but a bit easy”

You will also probably need a Capcom tattoo

With Bellow out we need someone who is a really creative writer, and has an incisive opinion on games, and owns a Switch. Clearly the only answer is me but I’m busy so instead we will have to sub in is Tressdoss. I think he’s open minded nature and love of cutesy, family friendly adventure games makes him the only real choice, really.

Bellow you might have to lend the Switch. It’s portable, it’s easy.

Mary is my new administrator. He will be dealing with all my notifications and deleting spam and stupid posts as they are reported. He will also be collecting your membership fee which is 9000 Malaysian Ringgit or whatever stupid country you all are from. Anyone who doesn’t pay he will be coming round to your house to bite you. If you are out he will bite your dog.

This means Bilge will be our new PR guy. Bilge you have to go out there and get us new members. Remember the keys to any successful cult is you have to lie a lot and be really happy. Also remember young women are most vulnerable. I think you’re natural expertise lends themselves well to all 3 of these things.

Blakey you are my new supervisor. This means you have to go around and make sure everyone does there jobs that I have given them. If anyone does not complain to Dwarf who will notify Mary and Mary will bite them. If Mary is the problem, then, I don’t know keep it hush hush and don’t let anyone know there is disorganisation within the ranks. If you don’t I will get Mary to bite you.

Future updates coming later today.

God is live, God is now

regemond

Re: My House Now

Post by regemond » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Dwarf I have a complaint - maf didn't give me a role and now I feel left out.

*OneTwo*

Post by *OneTwo* » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:27 pm

Shhhhh we get to lay about

regemond

Post by regemond » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:00 pm

Good point...

Never mind Dwarf, complaint rescinded!

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:41 pm

No, no. We always welcome volunteers, always things to do.

You two are our news team for the week just like Jeem did.

I expect results.

regemond

Post by regemond » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:36 pm

maf-me-quick wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:35 pm
you all have different jobs that’s I think are best suited to you.
maf-me-quick wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:41 pm

I expect results.
You obviously haven't thought very much about my suitability to the task at hand. I'm not sure you're up to captaining this ship...

*OneTwo*

Post by *OneTwo* » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:58 pm

Reg n his big mouth :x

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:37 pm

regemond wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:36 pm
maf-me-quick wrote:
you all have different jobs that’s I think are best suited to you.
maf-me-quick wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:41 pm

I expect results.
You obviously haven't thought very much about my suitability to the task at hand. I'm not sure you're up to captaining this ship...
I’m making the best with what I have. Now go post some video game news I don’t know what happened today.

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:46 pm

:lol: ok Maf you've outdid yourself on this one, thus I award you Post of the Year.

Please not this award has no financial, social or economic value, you just done good lad.
The goal of our culture now is not the emancipation of the individual from the group, but the permanent definition of the individual by the group.
We used to call this bigotry.
Now we call this being woke.

Andrew Sullivan

Blakey

Post by Blakey » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:51 pm

How have I only seen this now? :lol:
MFGamers Twitter
“Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” - Albert Einstein

One-armed dwarf

Post by One-armed dwarf » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:56 pm

Lots of people have heard of Infinite Jest tho :(
🌚

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:47 am

I literally had to Google it

Pious the chosen

Post by Pious the chosen » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:04 am

maf-me-quick wrote:
Jeems is off for a week playing with he’s meat or something so it’s up to me to hold the fort.

Obviously this is too much for a single individual so for the next week you all have different jobs that’s I think are best suited to you.

As talked about in the Christmas Thread Dwarf is the complaints officer for this week

Since he will be spending all he’s time sorting through all the complaints I have for him we are short of a probably-right-most-of-the-time but unyielding cynic. So I’m electing Shadowman to fill this role for the duration. I think he will do great at this. Remember to talk about books no one has heard of.

This leaves us short of an actual video game expert that plays everything to completion, can’t stop playing a game until it’s Platinum’d, and Platinum at least 4 games a day. I reviewed you bunch of scrubs and the obvious answer for this is me, but I’m busy, so I’m giving this Bellow. I think he will do excellent. Remember, Bellow, the catchphrase is “Every game is great but a bit easy”

You will also probably need a Capcom tattoo

With Bellow out we need someone who is a really creative writer, and has an incisive opinion on games, and owns a Switch. Clearly the only answer is me but I’m busy so instead we will have to sub in is Tressdoss. I think he’s open minded nature and love of cutesy, family friendly adventure games makes him the only real choice, really.

Bellow you might have to lend the Switch. It’s portable, it’s easy.

Mary is my new administrator. He will be dealing with all my notifications and deleting spam and stupid posts as they are reported. He will also be collecting your membership fee which is 9000 Malaysian Ringgit or whatever stupid country you all are from. Anyone who doesn’t pay he will be coming round to your house to bite you. If you are out he will bite your dog.

This means Bilge will be our new PR guy. Bilge you have to go out there and get us new members. Remember the keys to any successful cult is you have to lie a lot and be really happy. Also remember young women are most vulnerable. I think you’re natural expertise lends themselves well to all 3 of these things.

Blakey you are my new supervisor. This means you have to go around and make sure everyone does there jobs that I have given them. If anyone does not complain to Dwarf who will notify Mary and Mary will bite them. If Mary is the problem, then, I don’t know keep it hush hush and don’t let anyone know there is disorganisation within the ranks. If you don’t I will get Mary to bite you.

Future updates coming later today.

God is live, God is now

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:01 pm

:lol: don't give him ideas Pious I'll be gone Thur. to Sun. as well dealing with 1400 steak pies....once again with feeling...

The goal of our culture now is not the emancipation of the individual from the group, but the permanent definition of the individual by the group.
We used to call this bigotry.
Now we call this being woke.

Andrew Sullivan