R.I.P. Jeemy-diGriz

When the other folders just won't do!
sleepery jeem

R.I.P. Jeemy-diGriz

Post by sleepery jeem » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:50 pm

:( yes it finally time to bid old Jeemy goodnight his membership expires tomorrow.

I originally created this spare account at the height of my Bad Company 2 days, where every time I switched on an invite would appear before I would have a chance to decided if I wanted to play a different game.

It just gave me a chance to play other games online without being disturbed, of course nowadays you can just hide your online presence :roll:

And its also goodbye to my only 3 platinum's for L.A. Noire, Dragon's Dogma and The Saboteur....meh.

:?: am curious though I've deleted Jeemy from my PS4 does this mean he's gone forever or will he exist on Sony's servers till they to die off :?:
"Make the Left Hate again"

Paolo Gerbaodo : Kings College London.

Bilge Rat

Re: R.I.P. Jeemy-diGriz

Post by Bilge Rat » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:54 pm

Sony must keep a track somewhere of what achievements you have and what digital content you own. When my PS3 bricked itself I only lost my local save data. However, if you didn't do an achievement sync recently then you might have lost a few of them for good.

therealjaxon
Location: Starfish Island. Hey, wait a minute....starfish ha ha! - I get it!!

Re: R.I.P. Jeemy-diGriz

Post by therealjaxon » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:30 am

A sad day indeed, especially when you platinumed one of my fav games all time with him - LA Noire

I'm sure he will remain ready to be resurrected, I don't think any accounts get deleted, they're such small data, why bother?

It's like those online games my kids play, even when their membership runs out, the account remains ready to be enabled another time.

Goodbye Jeemy-diGriz
Twitter: XtherealjaxonX
Argue ye not with fanboys lest ye become a fanboy 8)