Jeem's Travels : Content links page 1.

When the other folders just won't do!
sleepery jeem

Re: Jeem : London's Calling

Post by sleepery jeem » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:35 pm

Yoru no Nai Kuni launches early April as Nights of Azure in the west, Atelier Escha & Logy Plus coming west in January

Yoru no Nai Kuni will launch for PlayStation 4 as Nights of Azure in the west on April 1 in Europe, an photo of Koei Tecmo’s MCM London Comic-Con stand reveals. (U.S. release date to be announced.)

Additionally, Atelier Escha & Logy Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky for PS Vita will launch in Europe on January 20. (Again, U.S. release date to be announced.)

8) cool can try before you buy on sunday.

Also just had a look at the Comi-con line up : http://www.mcmcomiccon.com/london/attra ... al-guests/

:? wonder if Nolan North would sign my copy of Uncharted, or would it be just boring headshots that are allowed.
Treating men and women the same makes them different, and treating them differently makes them the same.

Dr. Stewart-Williams.

therealjaxon
Location: Starfish Island. Hey, wait a minute....starfish ha ha! - I get it!!

Post by therealjaxon » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:54 pm

Try it definitely, and get a selfie 8)
Twitter: XtherealjaxonX
Argue ye not with fanboys lest ye become a fanboy 8)

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:59 am

:| uhhh....what a brilliant start, felt a bit foggy last night seems one of the staff or a customer wanted to give me a going away present of a smegging cold feel crappy and its kicked of my asthma too lucky if I've slept an hour or two.

Was thinking of going to see the Martian tonight but think its going to be an early night tonight and try and shake off the worst for Comi-Con tomorrow.

Well time to pack the laptop away....toddles.
Treating men and women the same makes them different, and treating them differently makes them the same.

Dr. Stewart-Williams.

therealjaxon

Post by therealjaxon » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:25 am

That damn colds a pain in the ass, been doing the rounds aat my work too. So typical it lands with you on your weekend away :roll:

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:52 pm

:| well made it in one piece....though unfortunately I ended up sitting beside a flatulent granny on the flight down :roll:

Was going to try uploading a youtube short each day but the hotel wifi means it would take hours (will load them up when back home) will post the best pics daily though.

Anyway brought an HDMI with me so making use of the flatscreen...

The room is huge....though the carpets a bit grotty everything else is clean.

Dr. Stewart-Williams.

therealjaxon

Post by therealjaxon » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:55 pm

Motherbase 8).

retro74

Post by retro74 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:25 pm

I used to be terrified going to London years ago but I love it now. Especially the tube

Who are you travelling with Jeem?

therealjaxon

Post by therealjaxon » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:02 pm

Mr Biscuits I think (teddy). And, I hadn't noticed before but I see you've got a wad of money on the bed ready - working out what mini bar + adult channels he can get? :wink:

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:30 pm

:mrgreen: actually it was for a Malaysian call girl call Gi.

And no retro definitely here myself :wink:

edit : :roll: I was joking of course.....she was Chinese... :wink:

Dr. Stewart-Williams.

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:04 pm

8) that was a good day.....

First off met Nolan North, top bloke :!: was very impressed by his willingness to talk to fans a good example was the lad just in front off me who had brought a copy of Resonance of Fate for him to sign (didn't even know North was in it).

North was happy to sign both his and his character's name and then launched into an anecdote about his work on the game that the lad loved and commiserating with him about the lack of a sequel...Top Bloke.

He was also happy to sign exactly what I wanted on my Uncharted game cover, he also said I was the first to ask for the line (probably a lie, but i'll take it)....

Next up I hit the merchandise stands, glad I only took £100 with me as my self control would have failed me miserably...

:| bit disappointed about this one as I thought from the box it would have a mask on.

I also picked up a rather nice Alien figure ( http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN985255/Ac ... GwodMCoH9Q ).

There was also a large section given over comic book artists, mostly amateurs with the odd pro. and I picked this up :D ...

Unlike the Tokyo Game Show the cos-play here was less organized with no real area for pics. you basically just stopped them in the crowd and asked for a pic. (didn't like that)

:cry: and I'm absolutely gutted that I missed my shot of one lad in an electric wheel chair who had done himself up as Davros complete with a Dalek bottom half, star of the show that lad.

Anyway here's a few of the one I did get...

As I said great day just wish I could have come yesterday and seen the Cos-play show.

Dr. Stewart-Williams.

Blakey

Post by Blakey » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:06 am

Looks great Jeem, I've lived an hour away from London my whole life and never been to the MCM Comic-Con, only been to EGX once as well, so it's definitely on the radar.

I can guess why you like cosplay.... :wink: hope you asked all the nice ladies for pictures rather than being a peeping tom :P
MFGamers Twitter
“Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” - Albert Einstein

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:51 am

:? why buy a camera with a 20x zoom if your not going to use it :roll:

But seriously unlike currant real world social sexual politics cos-players want the attention and as long as you don't start drooling and jacking off everyone you ask is happy to pose, some of these costumes took months to make and like anything you put an effort into you want validation for it .

:shock: also to be honest...the men are worse than the women, in that first pic you can see Rogue from the X-men on the far right side...that's a bloke...another lad was clinically obese of at least 25 stone plus but he had picked a One Piece (anime) character the suited his size, and he was loving the attention he was getting.

:roll: ok I admit I didn't take his pic. but cos-play lets you put on a mask your happy to show the world and despite its obvious sleazy side I love it

Dr. Stewart-Williams.

therealjaxon

Post by therealjaxon » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:36 am

What did Nolan North write? Can't see it :?

Also, Damn, if I'd known there was a Fallout stall I would've asked for something :(

Looks so great though, bet you had a great time :D

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:42 am

therealjaxon wrote:
What did Nolan North write? Can't see it :?

Aww crap, crap, crap !

and just his signature

Dr. Stewart-Williams.

therealjaxon

Post by therealjaxon » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:11 am

Awesome request Jeem, f***in' awesome :lol:
Should've got a selfie with him though :wink: