Mirrors Edge 2D

Got a high score accomplishment to boast about? Stick it here...
Sherak

Mirrors Edge 2D

Post by Sherak » Wed May 12, 2010 12:06 pm

This is a pretty good game... If anyone wants to kill some time with the time trails could be fun... will post a time for level 1 when I get a chance to

http://www.mirrorsedge2d.com/
Brap: A sound uttered when a heavy tune comes on usually heard in garage raves. Combine with gunfingers for best results

Sherak

Re: Mirrors Edge 2D

Post by Sherak » Wed May 12, 2010 3:33 pm

If you sign up you can create a leaderboard for your friends

http://www.mirrorsedge2d.com/leaderboards/index.php
Brap: A sound uttered when a heavy tune comes on usually heard in garage raves. Combine with gunfingers for best results

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Wed May 12, 2010 10:26 pm

i played some of that last year and thought it was really good. bit too many collectibles but it's a good little time killer.

darla

Post by darla » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:32 am

Now i know this isn't exactly a high score and this may or may not be the right place to put this, if not i apologise in advance. But i have just gotten nine wins in a row using a team of Spiderman, Wolverine and Ryu somtimes swapping for Morrigan and Strider. I'm not boasting here, i'm more surprised than anything given all the fireball spamming, Sentinal/Juggernaut loving boosters that i tend to find playing this game. Tonight i only found 5 teams with such credentials and the other four turned out to be quite enjoyable matches with people using the likes of Chun Li, Jill, Captian America and even Dan