The gamesTM "PS3 trophy hall of fame"

Got a high score accomplishment to boast about? Stick it here...
Dave82

Re: The gamesTM "PS3 trophy hall of fame"

Post by Dave82 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 pm

El Mag wrote:He's being a bit cheeky there, you'd have to play loads to catch up to that now. I doubt there's enough easy quick plats that could help much either.

Dave could easy suggest some though, the heathen that he is.
Don't you have the NCIS platinum? :lol:

El Mag

Post by El Mag » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:13 pm

That was a good game!

Yeah it wasn't up to the standard of the CSI ones but it was still a bloody good 3 hour easy plat....erm, I mean, good 3 hour play!

Saul Iscariot

Post by Saul Iscariot » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:30 am

Just completed Back to the Future Episode 1 100% complete. Quite a nice game though getting Marty to interact with some of the objects was a chore. Does anyone know if there is a platinum for completing all five episodes like the Walking Dead did?

Dave82

Post by Dave82 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Saul Iscariot wrote:Just completed Back to the Future Episode 1 100% complete. Quite a nice game though getting Marty to interact with some of the objects was a chore. Does anyone know if there is a platinum for completing all five episodes like the Walking Dead did?
If you've got the physical copy then you can get a platinum, but not on the digital episodes.

Saul Iscariot

Post by Saul Iscariot » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Dave82 wrote:
Saul Iscariot wrote:Just completed Back to the Future Episode 1 100% complete. Quite a nice game though getting Marty to interact with some of the objects was a chore. Does anyone know if there is a platinum for completing all five episodes like the Walking Dead did?
If you've got the physical copy then you can get a platinum, but not on the digital episodes.
I got them free of PSN+ so I'm guessing not. I find the controls are a bit awkward but quite enjoyed the story and can see it going places. I'll give Episode 2 a try tonight and see how that pans out.

TheMilkman

Post by TheMilkman » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:41 pm

I'm having a sleeping dogs moment all over again. Loved that game and so went for the platinum and because of doing that I got utterly sick of the sight of it and never want to play the damn thing again. It's Far Cry 3 this time.

Just ONE trophy, just ONE. There's always ONE that's just a gigantic pain in the arse isn't there? I sat there and did 5 of the co op maps and got the trophies for all of them, but then had to go out. I thought it would just be a simple case of picking up where I left off to get the final trophy. Of course not, it's just never that simple is it? :x

There is no way to vote for the map you want to play on, and no way to create a public lobby or view the games available so you can join the map you want to play on. You just have to randomly join a lobby, if you're lucky it will be on a map you like and on a decent difficulty, otherwise you just have to stick with it and play and play and play until everyone else gets bored, drops out and leaves you as host. Then, and only then, may you pick which map and what settings you would like to play with.

It's fucking madness.

Nigel Tufnell

Post by Nigel Tufnell » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:23 pm

Trophies have runied my gaming experience the last few months, i've been a bit obsessed with it all and ended up spending too much time going after certain trophies and wind up with a huge backlog of games.

Was playing FIFA 13 for 3 or 4 weeks solid back in February, i was pushing for the In Form trophy for Ultimate team, i saved up over 300,000 coins, and went for it on one of those happy hour campaigns, not even a sniff of a decent player.
Nintendo Switch Code SW-6590-6007-8229
PSN-ID HalfAWorldAway
Xbox-ID HalfAWorldAway1

TheMilkman

Post by TheMilkman » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:16 am

I feel that pain, I'm the same myself. I've been playing UT since FIFA 11 and in all the packs I've ever got I've only had 1 in form. As soon as I saw that trophy I knew it was not going to be possible though so I left it.

It is annoying the whole trophy thing. I like that they are there, but it's when the platinum is so achievable but something stupid is stopping you like a moronic grind in cock fight betting or just bad design as is the case with Far Cry.

Luckily though, after my little rant there I managed to get in a decent lobby and got the trophy pretty sharpish. The co op is really good I reckon, it's just annoying that you can't choose what you are doing and so you get sick of playing on the same map all the time.

Dave82

Post by Dave82 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:57 pm

Guacamelee - platinum

The hardest boss on hard was definitely Flame Face but I personally felt that some of the arenas you get locked in until they're cleared we're tougher. Took me around 5 hours as I was collecting chests to build up my health for the boss battles.

Difficulty - 6/10