Resident Evil 7 |OT| F.E.A.R.

Chat about anything you like, as long as it's games related.
Blakey

Re: Resident Evil 7 |OT| F.E.A.R.

Post by Blakey » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:14 pm

Yeah the mould enemies get real :roll: towards the end, that and the shooty bang bang shit. Still good though 8)
MFGamers Twitter
“Let fascism find not even a single passage to power or else that poisonous snake will infiltrate into the every vital corner of the country and kill the future of the nation!” - Mehmet Murat ildan

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:02 pm

Managed to beat bug lady. I didn't enjoy that boss fight. I can't tell if that was a straight up boss fight or I was supposed to do what I ended up doing and burning all the pods in the area. She killed me first time while she was trying to get to one, so I thought maybe that's what I had to do, or it was a weird animation thing and she just happened to b hanging around it.

Oh, well, dead now. Now I got the baseball cap wearing dickhead telling me to go back in to the basement, but I really don't want to :cry:

My mate is coming back around a week tomorrow so I guess I'llnsee what's in store then

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:07 am

I'm so fucking stupid. Not only did I find the video tape with the trap room, when I got back to it for real I fell for it...twice.

First time I found the back wall with the space behind it, but couldn't figure out how to break so just played along and died. And the second time as soon as I took that key out of that barrel and thought what was coming out of it I was like "OH"

"Shit"

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:43 pm

My friend came round so we played more of this. I would say we are now half way through the boat sequence? I’m trying to get the elevator working to get Ethan out of the basement.

I wonder how much this stuff changes if you picked Zoe.

This is probably at the lower end, but I could see this being in my top 10 of the year. Despite some obvious limitations in different areas, I’ve really enjoyed it. Not sure how I could play this without someone here but even that it levels are the scares where it still impacts me but not as much so I can play it

tresdoss

Post by tresdoss » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:16 am

maf-me-quick wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:43 pm
I wonder how much this stuff changes if you picked Zoe.
Spoilers.... You get an extra boss fight and that's it...