Ni No Kuni : Wrath Of The White Witch / Revenant Kingdom.

Chat about anything you like, as long as it's games related.
sleepery jeem

Re: Ni No Kuni : Wrath Of The White Witch / Revenant Kingdom.

Post by sleepery jeem » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe released a brand new trailer for the upcoming JRPG by Level-5 Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlxokhEoFfg

The trailer gives a look at the story and at several aspects of gameplay, including a quick look at the title’s kingdom-building feature.
The goal of our culture now is not the emancipation of the individual from the group, but the permanent definition of the individual by the group.
We used to call this bigotry.
Now we call this being woke.

Andrew Sullivan

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:25 pm

Nope
ImageImage

Blakey

Post by Blakey » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:30 pm

maf-me-quick wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:25 pm
Nope
:roll:

There was a rumour this had been delayed to either March or June a few weeks back when Best Buy in the US sent out pre-order delay notifications to some pre-orderers and Sony listed it coming out June 30th on US PSN.

Luckily that hasn't been the case yet, I'll be bracing myself for another delay at PSX though.
MFGamers Twitter
“Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” - Albert Einstein

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:11 pm

I know it's not a popular opinion and neither am I trying to be different but I just don't like the art style to these games. I know some of it's done by some famous Japanese animation house that I can't remember the name of but I've just never really liked this look.

Also the game part just looks both boring and overly busy and man it's just not for me.
ImageImage

Blakey

Post by Blakey » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:03 am

Well all I can say is play the first game (if you've still got your PS3 plugged in somewhere) and I don't think you'll feel that way.

I only liked 1 JRPG ever before I played this game, I actually liked the art style, but had no idea who Studio Ghibli was or anything, to me, it just looked like a fun JRPG that deserved my attention, so I gave it a go, and boy am I glad I did because the first game is one of my favourites of all time, some like Mary didn't like the combat system but I think as a JRPG noob at the time I hadn't experienced many other systems and as a result liked it a lot.

It's got some similarities with Pokemon with the familiars too, I thought you'd be all over it years back for this reason to be honest, but I guess it wasn't to be.
MFGamers Twitter
“Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” - Albert Einstein

Blakey

Post by Blakey » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:00 am

Been delayed to March 23rd.
MFGamers Twitter

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:59 pm

Bandai Namco has released a lengthy new trailer for the upcoming role-playing game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdnm4luu79E
The goal of our culture now is not the emancipation of the individual from the group, but the permanent definition of the individual by the group.

Andrew Sullivan

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Ni no Kuni II Previews Battle System

As it has been known from its announcement, Ni no Kuni II exchanges the turn-based battles from the first entry for a more direct approach in real time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9sMCzNNd4g

As it can be seen in the video, the new battle system allows players to interchange the character they control, while the others remain active on the stage controlled by the AI.

Other characteristics of the battle system is that each character can make use of different weapons, and throw special attacks after charging energy for a few seconds.

Andrew Sullivan

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:45 am

Bandai Namco and Level-5 have released a short new gameplay video of Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom showing a fly-through of Kingdom Mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3EZt3U9o3k

8) yup looking more and m0re like Geo-mode from Dark Cloud, limiting of course but should be interesting.

Andrew Sullivan

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:11 pm

:| not watching this, but news is news...

Ni no Kuni II Looks Great in New 25 Minute Gameplay Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqnoE3S5H1U

Andrew Sullivan

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:11 pm

:D finally some solid info on the town building...

Level-5 has updated the Japanese official website for Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom with more information and screenshots of the game’s world, its kingdom creation mode

https://gematsu.com/2018/01/ni-no-kuni- ... oper-diary

:| social media Leaf Book...... :|

Andrew Sullivan

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:02 am

Level-5 has released a new trailer for Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom introducing the game’s systems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyRbKE6PZEE (Japanese version)

The trailer introduces the game’s battle system, Kingdom Mode, skirmishes, and boss battles.

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is due out for PlayStation 4 and PC on March 23.

Andrew Sullivan

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:57 pm

Ni No Kuni II Dazzles in Extended PS4 Gameplay Footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY05YbzdAcw

PlayStation Underground has doled out 25 minutes of brand new Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom gameplay footage, and if nothing else it should serve as a reminder of how stunning Bandai Namco’s Studio Ghibli-inspired role-playing game is looking.

Also...

Battle System Improvements: Tactic Tweaker, Skills, and Zing Effect

Each weapon has a “Zing Gauge” that is represented by a percentage. When a weapon is at 100% the effect of the skills will be boosted. Characters can have multiple weapons equipped at once that each has their own Zing Gauge. So in battle, strategically using skills with a full Zing Gauge and switching out weapons to use the Zing ability at the right time will be crucial to get the most out of a skill.

“Tactic Tweaker” menu option. This menu contains four different groups, Monter Affinities, Elements and Ailments, Spoils Settings, and Arts of War, containing various options that will allow the player to be ready for any type of battle at any time.

•Monster Affinities – Allows the amount of damage inflicted on specific types of monster to be boosted.
•Elements and Ailments – Allows resistance to elemental damage and status ailments to be increased.
•Spoils Settings – Adjust the balance of the benefits received from beating enemies.
•Arts of War – Adjust settings that will improve the entire party’s abilities in battle.

Battle Points are used to level up and improve each of the categories, but it’s up to the player to decide which group to focus on. However, it is possible to be balanced and slowly level up every group over time.

Andrew Sullivan

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:55 am

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Gets New Trailer Showing the City of Goldpaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7OXLJ6GlR4

Andrew Sullivan

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:21 am

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom ‘Hyrdropolis Tour’ trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOuzr0Ln5s8

Andrew Sullivan