Ni No Kuni : Wrath Of The White Witch / Revenant Kingdom.

Chat about anything you like, as long as it's games related.
sleepery jeem

Re: Ni No Kuni : Wrath Of The White Witch / Revenant Kingdom.

Post by sleepery jeem » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe released a brand new trailer for the upcoming JRPG by Level-5 Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlxokhEoFfg

The trailer gives a look at the story and at several aspects of gameplay, including a quick look at the title’s kingdom-building feature.
"Make the Left Hate again"

Paolo Gerbaodo : Kings College London.

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:25 pm

Nope

Blakey

Post by Blakey » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:30 pm

maf-me-quick wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:25 pm
Nope
:roll:

There was a rumour this had been delayed to either March or June a few weeks back when Best Buy in the US sent out pre-order delay notifications to some pre-orderers and Sony listed it coming out June 30th on US PSN.

Luckily that hasn't been the case yet, I'll be bracing myself for another delay at PSX though.
MFGamers Twitter
“Let fascism find not even a single passage to power or else that poisonous snake will infiltrate into the every vital corner of the country and kill the future of the nation!” - Mehmet Murat ildan

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:11 pm

I know it's not a popular opinion and neither am I trying to be different but I just don't like the art style to these games. I know some of it's done by some famous Japanese animation house that I can't remember the name of but I've just never really liked this look.

Also the game part just looks both boring and overly busy and man it's just not for me.

Blakey

Post by Blakey » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:03 am

Well all I can say is play the first game (if you've still got your PS3 plugged in somewhere) and I don't think you'll feel that way.

I only liked 1 JRPG ever before I played this game, I actually liked the art style, but had no idea who Studio Ghibli was or anything, to me, it just looked like a fun JRPG that deserved my attention, so I gave it a go, and boy am I glad I did because the first game is one of my favourites of all time, some like Mary didn't like the combat system but I think as a JRPG noob at the time I hadn't experienced many other systems and as a result liked it a lot.

It's got some similarities with Pokemon with the familiars too, I thought you'd be all over it years back for this reason to be honest, but I guess it wasn't to be.
MFGamers Twitter
“Let fascism find not even a single passage to power or else that poisonous snake will infiltrate into the every vital corner of the country and kill the future of the nation!” - Mehmet Murat ildan