MegaMan 11 |OT| Set blasters to stun!

Chat about anything you like, as long as it's games related.
maf-me-quick

Re: MegaMan 11 |OT| Set blasters to stun!

Post by maf-me-quick » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:21 pm

That’s the one, I forgot

Shadowman

Post by Shadowman » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:20 am

Blakey wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:19 pm
Shadowman wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:45 am
That's a bold move. I can see it now: Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 is a brilliant seller and contains the critically acclaimed Mega Man X1-4. MMX Legacy Collection 2 is a terrible seller, bundling the worst X games all in one collection (ok, 5 is good and 8 is good mostly but 6 and especially 7 are not good games).
Of course I'm buying both for Switch and PS4 and will 100% both collections. Yay!
Should I only bother with the Legacy 1 collection then as a complete noob?
Yeah. X1-4 are the best of the bunch so if your new to the series, just go for the first collection (assuming it contains 1-4) as you'll get to play the best from the X series.
The other collection is more for bigger fans of the collection that want more of the same.

Blakey

Post by Blakey » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Nice one :)
MFGamers Twitter
“Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” - Albert Einstein

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:14 pm

Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 & 2 Officially Announced as One Title, Launching May 22 on Switch

Capcom also confirmed that the game would have Amiibo support as well as a slew of additional content such as all the post-launch content for Mega Man 9 and 10.

According to the publisher, Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 (which contains the first six classic entries) will be provided on a cartridge. While Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 (featuring Megan Man 7 through Mega Man 10) will be a digital copy.

Also...

Japan Is Getting A Mega Man Bike

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2018/02/20/ja ... WUfjsPv.99
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:45 pm

On the latest Capcom TV live stream, Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 + 2 for Nintendo Switch was shown off. The presentation focused on how the rewind function works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVf8zD_Nq_g

The function is easily accessed by pressing and holding the L button and can be used from anywhere in the game, including during the boss intro screen to go back to the stage select menu.

The rewind function was based on the replay feature from the original Legacy Collection. In the live stream, the hosts make heavy use of the new feature in order to beat Mega Man 5’s Star Man stage in one go (?). However, the function is only available for the games in Mega Man Legacy Collection 1, ie. Mega Man to Mega Man 6.

Meanwhile, only Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 is compatible with the Mega Man amiibo, which unlocks new challenges that weren’t in the other platforms’ versions. The hosts also noted that this is the first time Mega Man 8 has been made playable on a Nintendo system, while this is the first time Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10 have been available on a portable system.
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:28 pm

Capcom announced this week that the Mega Man Starforce series is getting a Sound Box containing the soundtrack for all three games in commemoration for Mega Man’s 30th anniversary.

While Mega Man Starforce and Mega Man Starforce 2 have had soundtrack releases in the past, this marks the first time that Mega Man Starforce 3 will have an official OST release. The Sound Box will come with a new jacket illustration, and composer comments in an included booklet. The Mega Man Starforce Sound Box will release on July 7, 2018.

https://twitter.com/ROCKMAN_UNITY/statu ... 9088607232

Chinese UN Mission.

sleepery jeem

Re: MegaMan |OT| Set blasters to stun!

Post by sleepery jeem » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:56 pm

Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 & 2 Gets Official Announcement Trailer; Coming in Late July

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yl3gkKpruA

:| kinda tempted by this just for all the background stuff alone.

Chinese UN Mission.

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:30 pm

Cap om killing it on the compilation game bundle :?

DMC, Street Fighter and Mega Man all within 6 months!

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:01 am

Actually MMX must be more popular than I thought because on the Nintendo channel alone the trailer racked up 150,000 views in under 24 hours

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:03 pm

Mega Man 30th Anniversary Concert With New Announcements Set For July 8

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2018/04/18/me ... ufFLt84.99

Chinese UN Mission.

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:51 pm

Weekly Famitsu is collecting opinions on Mega Man (the franchise) for a feature article commemorating the 30th anniversary of the Blue Bomber, and they are extending the invitation to overseas fans as well. The article will be published on May 17, 2018.

Keep in mind that this means that your answers may be published on Famitsu. Here’s a look at some of the things Famitsu asks:

•Favorite Mega Man game
•Favorite Mega Man character
•What’s your favorite BGM?
•What are you expecting from Mega Man 11?
•Good wishes for the 30th Anniversary of the Mega Man series

Survey link : https://ebssl.jp/fm2/enq/megaman30th/q.php

:roll: where Shadow when you need him.

Chinese UN Mission.

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Tue May 01, 2018 6:48 pm

iam8bit Making Mega Man 2 And Mega Man X 30th Anniversary Classic Cartridges

Trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDu-l6i9lLc

Pre-orders for both the Mega Man 2 and Mega Man X 30th anniversary cartridges have opened. Only 8,500 of each will be made, and they will ship in late September 2018. The product descriptions for both note that these are playable cartridges.

Mega Man 2 30th Anniversary Edition will be packed in a dual-fold box designed by Jango Snow Art & Design. 7,500 of the cartridges will be Opaque Light Blue and 1,000 random ones will be Translucent, Glow-in-the-Dark Blue. It will also have a premium instruction manual with a foreword by Salvatore Pane and some unknown, retro pack-in surprises.

Mega Man X 30th Anniversary Edition will be packed in a tri-fold box also designed by Jango Snow Art & Design. 7,500 of its cartridges will be Opaque White, while 1,000 random ones will be Translucent, Glow-in-the-Dark Blue. Its premium instruction manual has a foreward by Jirard “The Completionist” Khalil. There will also be unknown, retro pack-in surprises.

Chinese UN Mission.

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Sat May 26, 2018 6:27 pm

Mega Man X Gets A Special Armor To Use In Mega Man X Legacy Collection’s X Challenges

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2018/05/25/me ... re0qWDB.99

Chinese UN Mission.

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Mon May 28, 2018 5:37 am

Mega Man 11 listed for October 3 release on Singapore PlayStation Store

Read more at https://gematsu.com/2018/05/mega-man-11 ... Hqu2FIX.99

Chinese UN Mission.

Blakey

Post by Blakey » Tue May 29, 2018 7:00 pm

I was gonna buy the Legacy collections on Switch but I’ve gone Musou crazy and bought 2 of them instead.
MFGamers Twitter
“Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” - Albert Einstein