Video Game Limited Editions News.

Chat about anything you like, as long as it's games related.
User avatar
sleepery jeem
Posts: 15366
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Location: British Isles
Contact:

Re: Video Game Limited Editions News.

Post by sleepery jeem » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:09 am

Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux Japanese limited edition announced


Image


•A copy of the game

•Rare Soundtracks and Memorial Arrange Tracks •“Memorial Arrange Tracks” soundtrack (two discs)

•“Sound Relation” soundtrack (two discs)

•“Law & Chaos” soundtrack (two discs)

•Series 25th anniversary memorial scripture “Shin Megami Tensei Maniacs”

•Series 25th anniversary memorial box
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

User avatar
sleepery jeem
Posts: 15366
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Location: British Isles
Contact:

Re: Video Game Limited Editions News.

Post by sleepery jeem » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:47 pm

Introducing the new Glacier White PS4 Pro Destiny 2 bundle


Image


Oooooooh....now as I don't want the game do I wait for a white Pro as a standard release or try for this ?.


:| and then I read this and think why bother...


Games industry analyst Michael Pachter has predicted that Sony will not release the PS5 until 2019 or 2020 – and is right to do so.

Speaking to GamingBolt, Pachter argued that this timing makes more sense than Microsoft’s decision to release the 4K-centric Xbox One X later this year, as by 2019/2020 the 4K market will be in a better place.

“My expectation that is that [PS5 is] not coming out in 2018. That is a 2019 or 2020 but probably 2019,” he said. “Sony is probably timing it better because they are going to bring out a 4K capable device when the 4K TV market reaches 50 per cent in the USA and 35 per cent in the rest of the world.

“I think Sony has probably got the next console cycle nailed down already. I think, they already know what they got to do.”

Pachter also predicted that the PS5 will be another partial upgrade along the likes of the PS4 Pro, and will be compatible with existing software.

“The PS4 Pro is better [from a technical perspective] than the PS4, so I think that’s a half step towards the PS5. I think the PS5 will be another half step,” he added. “How much faster can it be? It will surely support 4K. Will it support 240 frames per second? Great. Will it play games that were made for the PlayStation 4 Pro? That’s the question. I think it will.”

4K TV owners already have the PS4 Pro or Xbox One S to choose from. The Xbox One X, which arrives later this year, will offer an even greater variety of native 4K content, as opposed to current machines which mostly rely on upscaling techniques.
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

User avatar
Blakey
Posts: 10676
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:39 pm
Location: Surrey, European Union.

Re: Video Game Limited Editions News.

Post by Blakey » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:05 pm

sleepery jeem wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:47 pm
Introducing the new Glacier White PS4 Pro Destiny 2 bundle


Image


Oooooooh....now as I don't want the game do I wait for a white Pro as a standard release or try for this ?.


:| and then I read this and think why bother...


Games industry analyst Michael Pachter has predicted that Sony will not release the PS5 until 2019 or 2020 – and is right to do so.

Speaking to GamingBolt, Pachter argued that this timing makes more sense than Microsoft’s decision to release the 4K-centric Xbox One X later this year, as by 2019/2020 the 4K market will be in a better place.

“My expectation that is that [PS5 is] not coming out in 2018. That is a 2019 or 2020 but probably 2019,” he said. “Sony is probably timing it better because they are going to bring out a 4K capable device when the 4K TV market reaches 50 per cent in the USA and 35 per cent in the rest of the world.

“I think Sony has probably got the next console cycle nailed down already. I think, they already know what they got to do.”

Pachter also predicted that the PS5 will be another partial upgrade along the likes of the PS4 Pro, and will be compatible with existing software.

“The PS4 Pro is better [from a technical perspective] than the PS4, so I think that’s a half step towards the PS5. I think the PS5 will be another half step,” he added. “How much faster can it be? It will surely support 4K. Will it support 240 frames per second? Great. Will it play games that were made for the PlayStation 4 Pro? That’s the question. I think it will.”

4K TV owners already have the PS4 Pro or Xbox One S to choose from. The Xbox One X, which arrives later this year, will offer an even greater variety of native 4K content, as opposed to current machines which mostly rely on upscaling techniques.
I really wouldn't listen to Pachter, Jeem, I've watched him for years and he basically just says the first thing that comes out of his head, he has been wrong about stuff more times than I can count.

You could always get the bundle then sell the Destiny 2 LE code if you're not into it and got some wonga back?
MFGamers Twitter
Image
Image
“Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” - Albert Einstein

User avatar
*OneTwo*
Posts: 6071
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:50 pm

Re: Video Game Limited Editions News.

Post by *OneTwo* » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:11 am

Not want Destiny 2? :shock: bonkers I tell thee!

Pachter gets flak but I like him. Sure he gets sh*t wrong but make the amount of proclamations he does and your gonna. He gets shit right too. I thought on the Bonus Round thing he was the most grounded and grasped the industry better than most. Like that news there ^^ pretty much the way I'd call it. Generations tend to last 6 years (the last was agreed to be overlong) and the PS4 came out 2013. 4 years this November. Pro came 3 years in. I don't find it difficult to see another upgrade in 2019 if they call it PS5 or not. I think we're in for a Father/Son generation thing where the Grandfather is left behind. Not cut and dry generations anymore. In this case launch PS4 likely cut back on support to make way for the 4K period. People couldn't really complain as it'd have been out going on 7 years.
Image

User avatar
Blakey
Posts: 10676
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:39 pm
Location: Surrey, European Union.

Re: Video Game Limited Editions News.

Post by Blakey » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:19 am

I like Pachter too (the site I moderate for hosts his new show Pachter Factor) but I take anything he says with a grain of salt as he's just as much an outsider as all of us lot on a lot of things. Activision, Nintendo and EA are his areas of expertise because that's who he advises for in the stock market so he has plenty of insight there.

But yeah, in general he knows about as much as we all do and takes a series of shots in the dark.

All I'm saying is I wouldn't base a decision on whether to get or not get a PS4 Pro on what he says, I personally don't believe the PS5 will be here until 2020 at the earliest.
Last edited by Blakey on Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
MFGamers Twitter
Image
Image
“Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” - Albert Einstein

User avatar
*OneTwo*
Posts: 6071
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:50 pm

Re: Video Game Limited Editions News.

Post by *OneTwo* » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:55 am

Yeah I'd agree with that. I mean f*ck even if there is one in 2019 that's still a ways off, and just think of the eye porn Pro will give you in the meantime. Get it Jeem ya big jessie :P

How many sites you on anyway Blakey? :shock:
Image

User avatar
sleepery jeem
Posts: 15366
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Location: British Isles
Contact:

Re: Video Game Limited Editions News.

Post by sleepery jeem » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:21 pm

*OneTwo* wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:55 am
Get it Jeem ya big jessie :P


It really is down to my launch model PS4 or my TV blowing up i wont being going 4K until then.
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

User avatar
Blakey
Posts: 10676
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:39 pm
Location: Surrey, European Union.

Re: Video Game Limited Editions News.

Post by Blakey » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:16 am

*OneTwo* wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:55 am
Yeah I'd agree with that. I mean f*ck even if there is one in 2019 that's still a ways off, and just think of the eye porn Pro will give you in the meantime. Get it Jeem ya big jessie :P

How many sites you on anyway Blakey? :shock:
Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Siftd, EZA Forums, PS4Trophies/XBAchievements forums, SaintsWeb, Tumblr, Twitch and Youtube :)
MFGamers Twitter
Image
Image
“Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” - Albert Einstein

User avatar
sleepery jeem
Posts: 15366
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Location: British Isles
Contact:

Re: Video Game Limited Editions News.

Post by sleepery jeem » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:35 am

Prima Games has announced the Strategy Guide Deployment Kit, which is a special edition for its strategy guide for Sledgehammer Game’s upcoming first-person shooter.

Image


The Deployment Kit does not include the game. It will cost $129.99.
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

User avatar
sleepery jeem
Posts: 15366
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Location: British Isles
Contact:

Re: Video Game Limited Editions News.

Post by sleepery jeem » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:25 am

Undertale PS 4 And PS Vita Release Date Announced; Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed


pre-orders are now open for both the standard edition and collectors edition, which is set to include the official soundtrack, an Undertale sheet music booklet, a 14K gold-plated locket, as well as the game itself.

Image
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

User avatar
maf-me-quick
Posts: 24411
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:36 pm
Location: ON THE MOOOOON!

Re: Video Game Limited Editions News.

Post by maf-me-quick » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:47 am

Nice. Where from?
Image

User avatar
sleepery jeem
Posts: 15366
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Location: British Isles
Contact:

Re: Video Game Limited Editions News.

Post by sleepery jeem » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:22 pm

maf-me-quick wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:47 am
Nice. Where from?


So far its only available via a US site : https://www.fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita


:| never heard of this company before, so it may be an exclusive to them I'm afraid.
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

User avatar
maf-me-quick
Posts: 24411
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:36 pm
Location: ON THE MOOOOON!

Re: Video Game Limited Editions News.

Post by maf-me-quick » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:52 am

Spam?
Image

User avatar
Maryokutai
Posts: 5901
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: Luxembourg

Re: Video Game Limited Editions News.

Post by Maryokutai » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:01 am

Just try quoting him if you want to delete the post.

User avatar
sleepery jeem
Posts: 15366
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Location: British Isles
Contact:

Re: Video Game Limited Editions News.

Post by sleepery jeem » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:36 pm

WWE 2K18 – Cena (Nuff) Trailer | PS4


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhQRt3HiIOU


:| tacky to the MAX !.
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests