Playstation Vita thread

For the latest happenings in the world of videogames
User avatar
Shadowman
Posts: 8835
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:21 pm
Location: High Wycombe

Re: Playstation Vita thread

Post by Shadowman » Fri May 12, 2017 10:30 am

I'll pass on Deemo, it won't offer me anything my Asian English release doesn't already have. If it had extra DLC included then I'd be interested.

On the brighter side - both Mutant Mudds games are getting LRG releases today, I love both of the games so I'm jumping at the opportunity to get physical versions of each.
Image

User avatar
sleepery jeem
Posts: 15336
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Location: British Isles
Contact:

Re: Playstation Vita thread

Post by sleepery jeem » Thu May 25, 2017 5:07 pm

Chaos;Child Coming To North America And Europe


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av8LYoSEsKw


Chaos;Child first appeared on the Xbox One in Japan in 2014, before being ported to the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, PC, and iOS devices.
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

User avatar
sleepery jeem
Posts: 15336
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Location: British Isles
Contact:

Re: Playstation Vita thread

Post by sleepery jeem » Wed May 31, 2017 5:01 pm

your PlayStation Plus games for June


Neon Chrome (PS Vita – cross-buy with PS4) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Wn0irXHDk


Spy Chameleon (PS Vita) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7gruBzOxYQ
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

User avatar
sleepery jeem
Posts: 15336
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Location: British Isles
Contact:

Re: Playstation Vita thread

Post by sleepery jeem » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:59 am

Kung Fury: Street Rage Gets Released on the Handheld


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuAYnb9MQzg


Kung Fury: Street Rage is an arcade-styled beat ’em up modeled after the martial arts action comedy short film made in homage to all of the greatest 1980’s martial arts and cop flicks. In case you needed to know more, the game and film both feature a lot of fights with Nazis, as evidenced by the developer’s following descriptions (caps-lock clearly enabled for effect).

•ARCADE STYLE BEAT ‘EM UP NAZI FIGHTS
•STEREO SOUND MUSIC INSPIRED BY UP ‘N’ COMING HIT ARTIST DAVID HASSELHOFF
•STATE OF THE ART TRUE COLOR GRAPHICS
•EVEN MORE NAZI ENEMIES TO BEAT GET BLOWN INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION AS YOU EXPERIENCE THE GUTBUSTING FUN WITH KUNG FURY: STREET RAGE™.
•BEAT THE NAZIS TO STOP KUNG FÜHRER AND UPHOLD THE LAW! BECOME THE ACTION! BE. KUNG. FURY!!!!

DISCLAIMER:

***NOT ENOUGH NAZIS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS GAME ***
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

User avatar
Satan's Therapist
Posts: 2616
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:07 pm

Re: Playstation Vita thread

Post by Satan's Therapist » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:34 pm

sleepery jeem wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:59 am
Kung Fury: Street Rage Gets Released on the Handheld


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuAYnb9MQzg


Kung Fury: Street Rage is an arcade-styled beat ’em up modeled after the martial arts action comedy short film made in homage to all of the greatest 1980’s martial arts and cop flicks. In case you needed to know more, the game and film both feature a lot of fights with Nazis, as evidenced by the developer’s following descriptions (caps-lock clearly enabled for effect).

•ARCADE STYLE BEAT ‘EM UP NAZI FIGHTS
•STEREO SOUND MUSIC INSPIRED BY UP ‘N’ COMING HIT ARTIST DAVID HASSELHOFF
•STATE OF THE ART TRUE COLOR GRAPHICS
•EVEN MORE NAZI ENEMIES TO BEAT GET BLOWN INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION AS YOU EXPERIENCE THE GUTBUSTING FUN WITH KUNG FURY: STREET RAGE™.
•BEAT THE NAZIS TO STOP KUNG FÜHRER AND UPHOLD THE LAW! BECOME THE ACTION! BE. KUNG. FURY!!!!

DISCLAIMER:

***NOT ENOUGH NAZIS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS GAME ***
Has anyone seen this on Netflix?

It's so outrageously funny and a total p1ss take. It's only 30
minutes long and I'd like another episode but the joke could
run thin.
Add me on live

Gamer tag Chaosphere616

User avatar
sleepery jeem
Posts: 15336
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Location: British Isles
Contact:

Re: Playstation Vita thread

Post by sleepery jeem » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:02 pm

:? vaguely remember something similar last year, I think it was in the TV show thread.


Anyway...


First Yomawari: Midnight Shadows Trailer Released


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ53RTyT3ks


Yomawari: Midnight Shadows releases on August 24th in Japan for PS4 and PS Vita, and in autumn in North America and Europe for PS4, PS Vita
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

User avatar
sleepery jeem
Posts: 15336
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Location: British Isles
Contact:

Re: Playstation Vita thread

Post by sleepery jeem » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:18 pm

The Japanese manufacturer Joetsu Electronic Industries has been rather successful on the local market with its PS Vita grips that add R2 and L2 triggers for a more comfortable use of PS4 remote play. As a matter of fact, they’ve been so successful that they had to resort to a crowdfunding campaign to increase production.

Unfortunately, availability in the west has always been spotty, since Joetsu never officially released the grip outside of Japan.

Yet, things are going to change. Joetsu reached out with a press release, announcing that the company is going to sell the grips directly for both the PCH-2000 and the PCH-1000 models of PS Vita in the United States via the Amazon marketplace.

The listings should go up over the next few days, and the manufacturer mentions that it already has previous experience of shipping to the U.S. thanks to the other segments of its business.

The success of Joetsu’s PS Vita grips is a quite interesting story, considering that the company isn’t really a gaming accessory manufacturer. Its core businesses are LED lighting, hydroponic agriculture and similar hi-tech products, but the PS Vita grip was born as a passion project of one of one of the managing directors, who also happens to be a passionate gamer.

The grip itself works by transmitting static energy from your fingers to the back pad of the PS Vita via conductive rubber, and it provides a much better tactile sensation than the touch pad itself.
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

User avatar
Shadowman
Posts: 8835
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:21 pm
Location: High Wycombe

Re: Playstation Vita thread

Post by Shadowman » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:46 am

sleepery jeem wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:02 pm
:? vaguely remember something similar last year, I think it was in the TV show thread.


Anyway...


First Yomawari: Midnight Shadows Trailer Released


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ53RTyT3ks


Yomawari: Midnight Shadows releases on August 24th in Japan for PS4 and PS Vita, and in autumn in North America and Europe for PS4, PS Vita
Can't wait for this sequel. The first one was a great little horror title so hopefully this one builds on the success of the first game.
Image

User avatar
sleepery jeem
Posts: 15336
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Location: British Isles
Contact:

Re: Playstation Vita thread

Post by sleepery jeem » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:32 pm

Farming Simulator 18 Out Now On PlayStation Vita


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqXnDSG3bFY
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

User avatar
Shadowman
Posts: 8835
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:21 pm
Location: High Wycombe

Re: Playstation Vita thread

Post by Shadowman » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:11 pm

sleepery jeem wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:32 pm
Farming Simulator 18 Out Now On PlayStation Vita


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqXnDSG3bFY
Would you believe I've got the platinum trophies on the last two? I'll end up doing the same on this one as well, its oddly addictive even though it should be darn boring...
Image

User avatar
sleepery jeem
Posts: 15336
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Location: British Isles
Contact:

Re: Playstation Vita thread

Post by sleepery jeem » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:38 pm

:| does that surprise me, no, does that disturb me....lil'bit.
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

User avatar
Shadowman
Posts: 8835
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:21 pm
Location: High Wycombe

Re: Playstation Vita thread

Post by Shadowman » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:59 pm

sleepery jeem wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:38 pm
:| does that surprise me, no, does that disturb me....lil'bit.
Well to balance things out I've almost got the platinum trophy on Fury, which is a bastard hard game only filled with awesome boss fights :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
sleepery jeem
Posts: 15336
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Location: British Isles
Contact:

Re: Playstation Vita thread

Post by sleepery jeem » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:46 pm

Sony almost made PlayStation Switch five years ago – but dropped the ball


http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/sony-almos ... on-switch/


8) this I did not know, interesting.
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

User avatar
Shadowman
Posts: 8835
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:21 pm
Location: High Wycombe

Re: Playstation Vita thread

Post by Shadowman » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Well I'm sure they'd have messed it up some how! I love my Vita but that's because of all the niche stuff these days (though I did love the initial releases by Sony). I still wait for the point where the Switch gets all the crazy niche stuff of the Vita. They are already getting indie and Nintendo releases so its almost perfect in my eyes.

Speaking of indies - Vita is getting Undertale and I couldn't be more happy. Its a game that screamed portable to me. Day one purchase for sure.
Image

User avatar
Satan's Therapist
Posts: 2616
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:07 pm

Re: Playstation Vita thread

Post by Satan's Therapist » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:00 pm

sleepery jeem wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:46 pm
Sony almost made PlayStation Switch five years ago – but dropped the ball


http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/sony-almos ... on-switch/


8) this I did not know, interesting.
Very interesting. A wasted opportunity.
Add me on live

Gamer tag Chaosphere616

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest