Playstation Vita thread

For the latest happenings in the world of videogames
sleepery jeem

Re: Playstation Vita thread

Post by sleepery jeem » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:50 pm

PS4/PS Vita Exclusive Akiba’s Beat Gets Western Release Dates and Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md4Zfszv36Y

The game will release in North America on May 16th, and in Europe on May 19th, for PS4 and PS Vita.

Also...

April PS+ games for Vita.

■10 Second Ninja X (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)

■Curses ‘n Chaos (PS Vita, Cross Buy with PS4)
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:00 pm

Plague Road Announced For PS Vita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rxb7FiG4ws

Plague Road tells a story of a lone doctor who having once abandoned their home returns in search of survivors and answers. Whilst the game is a turn based rogue-like you won’t start every game from scratch, you will have a farm which can unlock upgrades to use on your next adventure.
Those deceived by religious extremism shall be assisted by resettlement and re-education.

Chinese UN Mission.

Shadowman

Post by Shadowman » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:26 am

sleepery jeem wrote:Plague Road Announced For PS Vita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rxb7FiG4ws

Plague Road tells a story of a lone doctor who having once abandoned their home returns in search of survivors and answers. Whilst the game is a turn based rogue-like you won’t start every game from scratch, you will have a farm which can unlock upgrades to use on your next adventure.
I ended up Kickstarting this one, I like the look of the game and I got the Kickstarter limited edition physical release. Now I just have to hope that it turns out good. Or gets released at all.

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:00 pm

Remember the clever PS Vita accessory by the Japanese manufacturer Joetsu Electronic Industries providing L2 and R2 triggers for PS4 Remote Play?

The grip functions by transmitting static energy from your fingers to the back pad of the PS Vita via conductive rubber, and it works quite well in providing a good tactile sensation.

The company send in a press release today announcing that they’re bringing it to crowd funding.

https://camp-fire.jp/projects/view/25531

The version for the original PS Vita 1000 has been quite popular, and Joetsu had to increase production several times. Since they are a small company that isn’t even specialized in video games accessories (they normally work on LED lighting, hydroponic agriculture and similar hi-tech businesses), they kept production limited to avoid having situations with excessive inventory, but this meant not having enough supply to satisfy customers.

Hence, the decision to bring the grip to crowd funding. The campaign has actually been actiove on the Japanese Kickstarter clone Campfire for few days, and already passed its original goal of 327,500 yen. It’s currently sitting on 459,578 yen, which is about $4,134, with eighteen days to go.

The campaign is designed to help Joetsu gauge production needs, and provide a steadier supplier with an already established customer base.

Chinese UN Mission.

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:51 am

Acttil and PM Studios announced that Deemo: The Last Recital will launch digitally for PlayStation Vita on April 18 in North America for $14.99.

Deemo utilizes the Vita touch screen, having players tap notes on the screen to some amazing and complex songs. Along with various difficulty settings, the game tells the story of a lost girl who requires the help of Deemo to get back to her world.

There are over 100 songs that players will be able to choose from including various composers and genres. Furthermore, the publisher revealed that they plan to release additional DLC tracks in the future, along with a possible physical release.

Additionally, a European release is planned, but there is no set date for the game’s release.

Currently, the game has an English-Asia physical game that will require a region specific PSN account to download the extra tracks.

Chinese UN Mission.

Shadowman

Post by Shadowman » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:53 pm

Pass on Deemo, I've already got the Asian physical release and I don't have the space on my card for another copy of it!

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:54 pm

Developer Coatsink has announced that its stylish 2.5D platformer Shu is finally arriving on PlayStation Vita on May 23, 2017. In addition to the game’s PS Vita announcement, Coatsink also announced free DLC is coming to the game, on all platforms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcNyHLxHy1g

Chinese UN Mission.

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:34 pm

Koei Tecmo has released the debut trailer for the PS Vita version of Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII with Power-Up Kit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc9rewAi-d8

The PS Vita version of the strategy game features intuitive controls that utilize the front touch screen, original officer creation using the handheld’s camera, and cross-save support with the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 versions.

Chinese UN Mission.

Shadowman

Post by Shadowman » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:48 am

I wonder what the chances of Romance of the three kingdoms getting an English release is. Come to think of it, don't I own a Vita version of ROT3K?

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:52 pm

:lol: yup there's nothing worse than finding you've bought a double, done it twice now myself.

Chinese UN Mission.

Shadowman

Post by Shadowman » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:51 pm

sleepery jeem wrote::lol: yup there's nothing worse than finding you've bought a double, done it twice now myself.
Sounds like my Master System collection. I've totally done that a few times myself!

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:18 pm

DriveGirls Drifts onto Vita in Europe Next Month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sftD46AKv5w

DriveGirls is speeding to a Vita near you on 26th May in Europe, and presumably around that date across North America too. Developed by Tamsoft, it features a group of five girls who fight (and race) to defend their home, Sun Island.

:roll: sexy Transformers whatever next.

Also...

Shin Yomawari, a Sequel to Yomawari: Night Alone Announced

the game is set to release in Japan on the 24th July for PS4 and PS Vita.
The game will use the same concept as the first title, by putting the player in the shoes of a little girl walking alone at night. With only a torchlight, she will have to protect herself from the monsters hiding in the dark.

Chinese UN Mission.

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:02 am

Aksys Games announced that the Idea Factory developed otome visual novel Collar X Malice will launch in North America and Europe this Summer on PlayStation Vita, with both physical and digital options.

The game follows a policewoman who works in Shinjuki, but the city has become more dangerous after the “X-Day Incident”. However, while on the job she mysteriously gets a poisonous collar put around her neck.

Those who were around her at the time were a group of men, who each seem to have guilty features about them. In order to solve the case, she must chose who to trust and seemingly find a much bigger mystery in the making.

The publisher details the game’s key features:

•Many Paths to the Truth – Elements of choice and trust weave together to form a branching narrative leading to multiple unique endings! Weigh your options carefully and follow your instincts in your quest to restore order to the city!
•Stalked by Death, Bound by Malice – Put your detective skills to the test! The mysterious and deadly collar attached to your neck holds the key to solving a myriad of sinister secrets. Will you crack the case in time?
•Mind Bending Narrative with Massive Amounts of Gameplay – Collar X Malice offers intriguing characters, brooding visuals and a gripping story full of mystery guaranteed to keep you coming back for more!

:| sounds like one of those reverse harem titles.

Chinese UN Mission.

Shadowman

Post by Shadowman » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:59 am

Shin Yomawari is also coming. So I've still got a load of upcoming Vita titles to purchase over the next year or so!

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Fri May 12, 2017 4:34 am

After a delay from its initial April 18 release date, PM Studios has announced that Deemo: The Last Recital will launch for PS Vita via PlayStation Network in North America on May 16. A European release is also planned for May and will soon be announced by Rising Star Games.

Limited Run Games also announced it will release a limited run physical edition version of the game via its online store on June 9.

Chinese UN Mission.