MegaMan 11 |OT| Set blasters to stun!

For the latest happenings in the world of videogames
sleepery jeem

Re: MegaMan 11 |OT| Set blasters to stun!

Post by sleepery jeem » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:31 pm

Mega Man X: Mega Mission Oneshot Manga To Get An English Release In 2019

Mega Man X: Mega Mission, a oneshot manga first published in 1996 in Japan, is being brought over into English courtesy of Udon Entertainment in 2019. The announcement was made at San Diego Comic-Con 2018.

The 48-page manga is based on the story behind Mega Mission trading card series, which takes place between Mega Man X2 and Mega Man X3. The manga will be printed in full color, and is set to come out in January 2019.
There’s an ugly intolerance of honest expression afoot in our era.

Matthew Paris.

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:13 am

New Trailer Revealed For Mega Man: Fully Charged Cartoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qpr3vpbljw

Matthew Paris.

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:40 pm

The official Mega Man Twitter account just released a new trailer introducing both Blast Man and Torch Man, a brief look at the stage gimmicks, and earned weaponry.

https://twitter.com/MegaMan

Matthew Paris.

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:23 pm

Today, during a broadcast from ChinaJoy in Shanghai, the local arm of Sony Interactive Entertainment broadcasted quite a lot of gameplay of Capcom’s upcoming Mega Man 11.

The gameplay, which was played live on the stream on PS4 (obviously, since it was a Sony event), showcased some lovely platforming and boss battle, which feel definitely familiar, but also look quite new at the same time.

Whether this will be the game which will bring the Mega Man series back to its old splendor remains to be seen, but it certainly looks good.

You can check out all the gameplay below and see if it manages to renew that nostalgic spark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLLf ... -uYjIk0uqc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiOYbuxYi2Y

Aww that's nice they have a Superhero setting just for Shadow.

Matthew Paris.

Shadowman

Post by Shadowman » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:41 pm

Yeah, the difficulty settings are a good move for the game. Should in theory please everyone (but people will still complain anyway). I've been playing tons of the X Collections on Switch and PS4 and am loving it (not seeing any of the problems people complain about either which is a plus). The challenge mode is excellent, 2 bosses at once is a nice fresh challenge for me.

Oh, and if that;s still not challenging enough, look up the PC Fangame "Mega Man Unlimited" which is a amazing, challenging MM game in the spirit of the 8 bit games.

sleepery jeem

Post by sleepery jeem » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:47 pm

A “Mega Man 11 Demo Version” is currently listed as being available on September 4, 2018 for Xbox One. According to the listing, it’ll allow players to “take on all kinds of enemies and traps in the Block Man stage” and “use the new Double Gear system to slow down time or power up your shots and take down that boss”.

:?: of course this raises the question :?: is there a prefect MegaMan controller :?: and in turn which system should it be played on.

Matthew Paris.

maf-me-quick

Post by maf-me-quick » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:00 pm

I’ll be playing MM on Switch. Eventually I want to get all those collections on Switch but just can’t justify it right now

Shadowman

Post by Shadowman » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:45 am

sleepery jeem wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:47 pm
A “Mega Man 11 Demo Version” is currently listed as being available on September 4, 2018 for Xbox One. According to the listing, it’ll allow players to “take on all kinds of enemies and traps in the Block Man stage” and “use the new Double Gear system to slow down time or power up your shots and take down that boss”.

:?: of course this raises the question :?: is there a prefect MegaMan controller :?: and in turn which system should it be played on.
Famicom Mini dog bone pad. Or Sega Saturn Japanese pad. Those are unquestionably the two best pads for a Mega Man game. Ultra comfy and perfect responsive controls. Otherwise I guess Dual Shock, Switch pad (your choice on which), and then somewhere in the dust is the Xbox One pad as I'll never play a Mega Man game on that D Pad (ew). I mean, I actually did play Mega Man Unlimited on a Xbox 360 pad and had a number of deaths resulted in the D Pad mis reading my inputs. That's my fault for not getting a pad with a better D Pad working on my PC.

I'll give the demo a few plays, but I'll stop before hitting the Block Man fight. Want to go in fresh when I fight him in the full game, that's most of the fun.